23 Comments

• justthegameoflife says:

I’ve been trying to figure out a morning routine for a while now. I came up with one the other day and I finally woke up at the right time today. So hopefully the rest of the week is just as smooth. This is a lovely post and will help a lot of people!

• Sandra Ans says:

I love all your ideas and as I am a morning person, I am doing like about 60-80% from everything you said. I like to wake up early because I can do a lot more things and make my day productive. But when my day is productive – I feel very motivated and inspired to go further and do things! 🙂 Great post!

• Thanks so much! I’m the same, it is difficult to get up sometimes but when you’re productive you feel better about yourself and that can only be a good thing! Thanks for reading 🙌

• Bobbi says:

I love this! I always feel a bit rubbish in the morning and I feel like getting through this list would get me in the mood for the day ahead! x

• You’ve shared some really great advice my lovely, thank you. I’m sending you so much love. Stay strong, stay home, stay safe. ♡

With love, Alisha Valerie x | http://www.alishavalerie.com

• I agree with every single one of these! I’ve tried to keep a routine going during lockdown and it’s kept me sane, I love having porridge with fruit for breakfast it fills me up all morning. I also agree with getting exercise, I don’t track mine too much either I just like to do it for how I feel afterwards. Lovely post x

• Thanks so much! I’m so glad you found it useful. I’m definitely trying to stick to the exercise during lockdown – half the time it’s a battle to get out of bed but, as you say, it’s so good for your head – plus it’s pretty much done by the time your brain catches to what your body is doing. And porridge is awesome for breakfast. Thanks for reading 🙂

• Addy says:

These are great tips! I’m creating my own morning routine. I’ll come back and keep you posted soon.

• What kind of perfume do you use? I’ve been looking for a signature scent!

• Louis Huynh says:

Love the amazing post, keep up the good work.

• Bridget says:

I really appreciate this! To read that one big tip was to get dressed and do your usual makeup routine ( added little fun twist of your own given the covid circumstanIes) I am a veterinarian technician and I was ton star a new job at the shelter, n even though it wasn’t what was in store for me i still do my routine just now im not rushing and dropping everything! ” I can’t rush it shows me down!” I actor enjoy it ! Music is my go to mood or inspiration side especially in the shower it so set my woke meet for the day! I thought someone ( like my sisters sense we can’t get out to much so built in friends are artists great! I did wonder if they thought it was a waste of time or silly just to nice to tell me lol. I will be adding the tip on perfume I have a favorite ” Giorgio Armani ” brings me back to high-school “. That is a great idea pretty much im going to use all of them or just spruce up what I’m doing now. 💕

• Thanks so much! I’m glad it was useful. I definitely find that music has an impact on my mood too – I listen to my favourite music when I’m out running and sometimes listen to a podcast when I’m in the shower. It definitely makes a difference!

• I love all the ideas you have shared and I really hope I am able to work on that. Love how you have detailed it.